Starting in Season 2 our resident Word Nerd, TNT Dinomight, began sharing a new vocabulary word with our listeners in every episode. Here is a running list of all the words:
Priapism [prahy-uh-piz-uh m]
1. Continuous, usually nonsexual erection of the penis.
Intergluteal Cleft [inter-gloo-tee-all] [kleft]
1. The groove between the buttocks that runs from just below the sacrum to the perineum or “the butt crack”.
1. A condition in which the foreskin of the penis cannot be pulled back past the glans.
Proletariat [proh-li-tair-ee-uh t]
1. The class of wage earners, especially those who earn their living by manual labor or who are dependent for support on daily or casual employment; the working class
1. To depart in a sudden and secret manner, especially to avoid capture and legal prosecution.
1. The cheesy sebaceous matter that collects between the glans penis and the foreskin .
Capacious [kuh-pey-shuh s]
1. Capable of holding much; spacious or roomy:.
1. Phonetics. an unsegmentable, gliding speech sound varying continuously in phonetic quality but held to be a single sound or phoneme and identified by its apparent beginning and ending sound, as the oi- sound of toy or boil.
1. A bad-tempered or surly person.
1. The husband of an adulteress, often regarded as an object of derision.
1. In a forceful, passionate, or intense manner; with great feeling
1. (of a person) Subject to sudden or unpredictable changes of mood or mind
1. a small flake, as of snow.
1. a quick, witty reply.
1. a misapplied or inappropriate name or designation.
1. late; tardy.
1. understood by or meant for only the select few who have special knowledge or interest
Confabulate [kuh n-fab-yuh-leyt]
1. to converse informally; chat.
Solitudinarian [sol-i-tood-n-air-ee-uh n]
1. a person who seeks solitude; recluse.
Ubiquitous [yoo-bik-wi-tuh s]
1. existing or being everywhere, especially at the same time; omnipresent.
1. a flourish at the end of a signature.
1. Prevalent within death row inmates, a hands-free masturbation device made up of a dirty old sock, vaseline (or toothpaste, if not available) a toilet paper tube (if available), wedged firmly between a mattress.
1. Too great or extreme to be expressed or described in words.
1. A paraphilia and fetish in role-playing, involving the devouring of or being devoured by another person or creature—whether alive and whole (“soft vore”), or with gore or killing (“hard vore”).
1. Contraction added to the end of a word to mean the opposite. (i.e. Yesn’t = No)
1. Lick My. Usually used in conjunction with another noun such as “Ligma Balls”
Episode 24 – Bonus Word
1. Suck on. Usually used in conjunction with another noun such as “Saw Con Deez Nuts”
Subscribe/Follow Crazy Town Media on:
You Tube // Twitch // Twitter // Instagram