Episode 1 Info
Run Time: 26m 36s
Date Published:January 16th, 2017
In This Episode Jonaas Rambles About:
– Setting Expectations for the Podcast
– Scattergories Engulfing my Weekend
– The Dumpster Fire that is the Cleveland Browns
– A Boxer’s Inability to Control his Emotions
Setting the Podcast’s Expectations
– I do an extravagant job of setting the expectations for this podcast so low, that in the future I can do nothing but impress you.
– I touch base on a slew of things from what type of person I am, the consistency of topics, podcast regularity, and who provided the music for our theme song.
– I know this sounds about as exciting as anything could ever be, but you have to start somewhere. Don’t judge me.
– How did the Scattergories app end up engulfing my entire weekend?
– What was I fighting for that had absolutely no bearing on anything important in real life?
– This app is a cheating piece of shit and what I did to use it to my advantage.
– Did I successfully stomp out the dreams of a high school girl?
The Dumpster Fire that is the Cleveland Browns
– The Browns are cruising towards the 2nd ever zero win season.
– What is one fan organizing if the Browns do hit this feat of ultimate futility?
– How can going 0-16 could be a positive thing for the Browns?
BONUS TOPIC: A Boxer’s Inability to Control his Emotions
– What crazy shit did a boxer do at his press conference?
– How did it end up negatively effecting his life?
Listen to Episode 1 on Sound Cloud below:
Episode 1 Related Links (SPOILERS)
A Boxer’s Rage
Follow on Twitter // Like on FaceBook // Follow on SoundCloud // Subscribe on YouTube